Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 with a difference



A dayout with my collage friends.

Well to begin with let me describe these characters. The white tee guy in front is Vishwa and is part of life since last 12 years. He was with me in possible worst situations I faced. Handsome hunk in green is AASHIK AWARA of our batch Adi. The navigator down the row showed us the most eagerly awaited s
ceneries in Manipal coast.

They joined in the wee hours of 1st Jan ofcoz I had had ma new year party the last night. I just could not express how i felt meeting them after long gap. With dying to close eyes I could not resist from taking them out. We set out and landed up in one of the finest places, Kaup beach driving 25+kms








I just go outta words to describe this place. For students of near by places and Manipal University in particular, its the best hangout places. The light house view is known its beauty ofcoz till date I didnt have a chance due to my irregular visiting times.

The natural rocks, the ambiance and the sea breeze will definitely drive anyone crazy. It tempts us to get into dangerous "swimmin g forbidden" area :)

So this was our(four friends) destiny for the day. I hope you know what I mean by destiny in beach with shacks obstructing our view ;) . Oh, I think I missed out another crazy guy out in gang. Mr Jaggal, known for his search for opportunities. Studious, distinction holder, placed in two companies in collage campus and yet planning for further studies in Germany.You will see him in the next pic.









I dont know bout others but i believe that, friends are the best store houses of secrets and luckily we all had something of that kind happening out in the beach :) lol Nothing unethical, disturbing but yet a memorable blast. Literally me and Adi had tough time handling Mr.Mind tree (Vishya). He has very maasoom kind of face but believe me, he is a fighter!

So this was my new year welcoming style this time. I am damn sure these guys coming all the way from "Namma Bengaluru" had a silent, traffic less time in Manipal. Thanks alot guys for making my day. Love you and wish you a fun filled years ahead.




2 comments: