Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

No one killed Jessica


Jessica lal's murder dates back to 1999, when India was in war with Pak. Its obvious that, the war news spread like fire throughout the nation and this case of an ambitious model was converted to a "Open and shut" case. I dont know why, but I was a regular reader of this case in newspaper, the only source of information by then. The case shook me when my research went on and I was like, "how can anyone dare to shoot someone in public places, a club!". I was very much eager to watch this movie. Some of my friends deferred joining me but luckily I had my room-mate, u know its very easy to trap your room-mate :D .

Manipal has very few Good theaters, infact only one! shocking isnt it? but we dont have any other option. The first shock after reaching the movie theater was, it was full of Manipal students, hmmm you know what I mean ;) . I was just memorizing all that I had read about the case and was very much eager checkout Rajkumar Gupta s projection, depiction or his last movie Aamir like experience. The journey of "No one killed Jessica" began, characters kept coming like my read sequence and I was out-spoken. Very good performance by the cast and crew and direction was just..... no words :P



I cant explain how I felt watching the movie but after-movie effect was a complete silence. My friend also liked the movie and we headed back. one question remained unanswered in my mind was the reason for the silence. I wonder was that, my knowledge about the case or the Rajkumar gupta s yet another touching move. The movie is just awesome in my words. I dont know how critics people put it but who cares, beauty lies in the eyes of beholder ;)
Spend your weekend on this friends its refreshing !!

Good day

No comments:

Post a Comment